While the songs that we download on the Internet are released in various formats, many are the ones that have been released in MP3s (MP3). The creators of the creators said that this was to repeal the license of this MP3 format, which has been popular among people since the 1990s. This news has deeply troubled world music fans. (Said Fraunhofer in a succinct press release:)
This is the reason for terminate MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3) format
- Cancellation of license due to various faster formats than MP3.
- The sound effect of the songs that are released in non-formats is better than MP3.
- The value for MP3 started to decline globally when the iPod was released.
- The AAC format of the file slowly reached the market for MP3
Why did people like MP3 songs?
- MP3 is easy to download because the songs that are released in the MB are small.
- Mobiles is a formatted format mp3 that can be used for players on the computer.
- It is noteworthy that the MP3 format was created in 80-90s
Also, you can read this how to CD to MP3
For this, we will use the program CDEX. There are many reasons to choose this. Some of these are important;
This is a free, free and open source software with a GPL license.
As far as I know, it’s diatomic (corrosion-prone, Compression – Decompression) is very effective. It is well tested and improved since open source.
When it changes to MP3, it controls the noise from the scratches and dirt on the CD. When it is impossible, the details are obvious.
If a song is in the sound of the sound, and the other is the lowest sound, it automatically adjusts the sound odds between the songs. So in the ears headphones (iPod, Wagman) suddenly hear the noise and do not spoil the ear.
This can also be converted into CD (except for Wave, WMA, etc.) from CDs, so you can replicate the files in the MP3 format to your CD drives.
You do not need to install it on your computer. Just put it in a directory just enough. There are no problems with programs running on the computer without installing it.
When you convert to MP3, the details of the song can also be saved through the Internet.