Apple announced iPhone X is the 10th anniversary iPhone we all been waiting for.
Apple announced Apple iPhone x, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, Apple tv, Apple iWatch 3 on the last 12th of November 2017. But Apple iPhone X is highlighted device at this event at the Steve Jobs Theater on Apple’s new campus.
Why is Apple iPhone X highlighted?
Because iPhone X has many features and Apple introduce new technologies to this iPhone X. iPhone X comes with an edge to edge screen new FaceID instead of the finger print and Super Retina screen. The ten-year smartphone manufacturing experience releases this new turning point of the design and leaves the home button and finger-print.
Is it worth high price of iPhone X and wait? What are the new feature introduces.?
iPhone X release date
- We have to wait some more months for it hands-on.
- Pre-orders begin on next Friday, October 27
- Ships will be starting from Friday, November 3
- Stock is expected to be limited
Apple announced the iPhone X but still not available on hands. iPhone X release date is October 27th, 2017. iPhone X pre-order actual shipping starts from November 3rd, 2017 this year.
This time this later is not normal, too. All of the delays are due to its new, Samsung-made OLED screens being in short supply.
For those who live in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait or Qatar, iPhone X pre-orders also start on October 27, but the handset will arrive in stores a day later, on November 4.
iPhone X price
- More expensive than any other iPhone
- iPhone X 64GB: $999, £999, and AU$1,579
- iPhone X 256GB: $1,149, £1,149, AU$1,829
You have to take into account the different models, the size of the storage, the United States. VAT. We bought an iPhone 8 Plus with 256 GB of storage and costs over $ 1000 at the end. The iPhone 8GB 64GB is more announced than $ 699. The iPhone X will be another price jump.
The iPhone X 256GB costs $ 1,149, £ 1,149, $ 1,829. Unfortunately, on average, there is no choice if you hope for an iPhone X of 128 GB. This is not just one.
It is also available in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Qatar, with iPhone X 64GB with AED / SAR 4099, while the 256GB model is AED / SAR 4729
To put the price of the iPhone in perspective, it’s not much more than a 4.7-inch iPhone that has a screen less than a meter and has increased the basic specifications, wireless charging and the design of a similar glass. In the US, iPhone X is $300 more, but less than 24 months is only $3 a week.
US carriers like Verizon and AT & T charge $ 42 a month for a year and allow you to switch to a new iPhone next year if you change your device. Apple’s iPhone update program starts at 49.91 USD but contains AppleCare +.
Design iPhone X
- The new glass design allows for wireless charging
- A bigger but smaller screen than the Plus phones
- Easier to maintain than an iPhone Plus phone
- It resists water and has only two colors.
- 5.8-inch AMOLED Vibrating From Board to Board
- Apple ‘Super Retina Display’ for Debut
- Quad HD + with resolution of 2436 x 1125
Apple has managed to make the iPhone X bigger but less at the same time. It will have a more expensive screen of 5.8 inches (this is the bigger part) but the size is actually smaller than a more iPhone. It also seems easier.
As? The size of the iPhone X gives a height of less than 143.6 mm and, above all, a width of less than 70.9 mm (2.79 inches) larger than a Plus phone. Also, weighs 6.14 oz (174 grams).
The new Apple X screen is considered an entire screen, or what it calls “Super Retina Display”. It is not called elegance but with advantages.
It uses a 5.8 inch OLED screen, first for an iPhone, just like it was used before. Apple says it’s the first OLED pretty good to be on an iPhone.
No more home button
- Impact Screen iPhone X eliminates the start button
- Drag an open application to return to the home screen
- The control center is now a sliding gesture
- You can not find a physical boot button on the iPhone X or any boot button. The design of all Apple screens did not have a fingerprint sensor either.
Lacking a Touch Sensor Startup and Identification Button is the biggest variation Apple users will need to get used to new iPhone controls for a long time.
How to return to the Home screen without a boot button? Simply navigate through an open application as if it was launched. This stranger is your new start button. You ignore the lock screen in the same way (when authenticating with face ID or password).
Face ID replaces the Touch ID
- Simply unlock your phone by looking at it
- Safer than the fingerprint sensor
- Used with Apple Pay
- Without Touch ID, how do I unlock the iPhone X? Apple says it was so easy with Face ID debut.
To eliminate this, the iPhone X uses its TrueDepth 7MP front camera and its multiple sensors, including a sophisticated projector for mapping its face. It works even in the dark thanks to an infrared camera, according to Apple.
iPhone X dual-lens camera and front camera
- Redesigned 12MP dual-lens camera
- Telephoto lens Optimised Image stabilizer and a wider aperture
- Portrait Mode enhanced by Portrait Lighting
- 7MP front-facing camera takes Portrait Mode selfies
- TrueDepth is full of face-mapping sensors
iPhone X specs
Apple introduces the new A11 Bionic has 6 cores and its 25% faster than iPhone 7 CPU
and doubles the number of efficiency cores to be 70% faster.
The battery of iPhone X and file download speed
It takes two hours more than last year’s iPhone 7
First iPhone Quick Download: 50% Reload in 30 Minutes
Apple gave us a good head in launching iPhone X: it takes two hours longer than the standard iPhone 7 format.
It is the battery life every day, depending on the usage. You can easily reduce the consumption of low power batteries in iOS 11 to last longer.
What’s interesting is that iPhone X is Apple’s first phone (along with the new iPhone 8 and 8 Plus) with fast loading capacity. This can only give you a 50% fee in just 30 minutes. The previous load was limited to the new iPad Pro tablets and the original 12.9 inch iPad.
With Apple AirPower charge multiple devices at the one-time charge.
The new augmented reality
Apple has just created the world’s largest ecosystem AR demos are launched with iOS 11.
It also works on older devices (A9 chip and higher).